Wednesday 24 August 2011

maaf .

Hello Peeps ♥ My name , Fatin Syazana Samsul Bahri . I'm fifteen years old . PMR candicates . Okay , now let me intro myself . I am a fat little girl who hate people sucking around . HAHAH . I was taken by MUHD FADHLI EIYKRAM . He's my besttt Superbiy ♥ err . I love him very much . I'm very hyper you know ? hyperactive ! thats why people call me 'BUDAKGEMUK' . yess , i love that name . If you think you're the best guy in this world . I think you must go to Tanjung Rambutan lah . Nobody perfect . Add me fer adding your friendlist , go to the hell :) do add do talk . n please , i don't like people who JUDGE me so much . #MIDDLE FINGER ! hahah . thats all .

much ♥ : Fatin Syazana Samsul Bahri :) kbaii


YA ALLAH KO KUAT KAN LHA SEMANGAT AKU . uke airmata dh membasahi pipi . sowy to say eykram YAYANG XAKAN CARI  EYKRAM LGI . AND XAKN PERNAH MNGHRAP KAN APA-2 DRI EIYKRAM LGI .THAKS A LOT BG YAYANG HAPPY . HOPE KOWANG BHGIA . :')

to GIRLFRIEND EIYKRAM : HEY BABY , T.CARE EYKRAM UKE ? :')




No comments:

Post a Comment